Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ready

Hello
This week I felt like "OK, yeah.  I'm feeling like I'm ready to go."  I love the MTC and am so grateful for the experience that I have had here, I don't know the language super well, and I'm not packed, but I am getting ready to head to the land of the rising sun and serve the people there.  Woot!  I can't believe that I have just over 2 weeks before I head out.  Its just thrilling.

OK, brief recap of this week because I'm nearly out of time:  lessons, new teachers, goodbye to some missionaries, devotional with Elder Andersen, walking in a downpour, and just feeling so grateful and excited!  

I love you all.  Keep being the good people you are.  

Warmly,
Williams shimai 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Witness

One of my favorite ideas to discuss with people is how God shows up unexpectedly in their lives. Whether its new thought while being still, ...