Saturday, September 7, 2013

It's coming and we will be going!


  

OK, as per usual I don't have that much time, but I wanted to write a quick note to you all to just say hi and give a brief update.  

1.  I am happy.  So happy.  I love being a missionary and teaching people and learning and serving and all that.  It is great.  And I apparently love writing really short, simple sentences.  :)  

2.  I got the suitcase and was astonished to find all that love in there!  Thank you for the notes.  Ah, our family is just wonderful.  How deeply I appreciate and admire each and every one of them.  Thank you, thank you!   And thank you to Levi for so kindly playing courier for that!  

3.   I was a solo missionary for about 6 hours yesterday as the other international sisters went to temple square to tour it.  It was kind of awkward...I felt like an incomplete missionary.  Now though, all is well.  :)  


4.  I am slightly sick.  Nothing too awful, but I have a pretty impressive reservoir of stuff in my nose and a cough to disrupt class with.  Its getting better though and I think it'll be gone by the time we need to leave.  

5.  Speaking of which, we have travel plans!  In case you cannot see the photo, I am on Delta Airlines flights 1414 and then 283.  I'll have a 3 hour layover in Los Angles.  Calling party!  

OK, I gotta go.  Love you all so much!  More later!  Sorry that this is so brief!!!!  I run out of time every time!  

Williams shimai   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Witness

One of my favorite ideas to discuss with people is how God shows up unexpectedly in their lives. Whether its new thought while being still, ...