Saturday, September 14, 2013

Farewell


HI!!!!  

THE MTC has been delightful.  I am well.  My cough is nearly gone, my mind and heart still, and my suitcase not AT ALL packed.  Oh well.  I’ll get there.  It is a SUPER busy P-day.  But good all the same.  I am so grateful for it!  Last trip to the Provo temple and we got soaked running in the rain coming home.  Crazy, eh?

Thank you for your tips, enthusiasm, and joy at my going to Japan!!!!  I am so excited and so at peace and so tranquil it is miraculous.  I know that these feelings are a blessing that will help me serve whole heartedly and with all my might. Please don’t stress about the flight, or jet lagg--however long lasting it may be!  I am looking forward to doing it all!  YESSSS!!   I LOVE YOU SO DEEPLY.  Hooray!  
Time is almost out so...BYE!!!!  

 I look forward to greeting you from out of the MTC and in Japan next week!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Witness

One of my favorite ideas to discuss with people is how God shows up unexpectedly in their lives. Whether its new thought while being still, ...