Monday, January 6, 2014

Hello everyone!




I hope that you are doing wonderfully and enjoying this fresh start to a new year!  This past week was kind of a blur for me--we spent a lot of time with various members in the ward who wanted to help the missionaries celebrate the New Year.  We had a really interesting experience this week with a member whose daughter's boyfriend joined us for a meal.  He is an American stationed in the Marine base in Okinawa.  And we were able to share what we do as missionaries in English.  That was kind of different, but I felt like I learned that the gospel is for all people, not just one group or another--it is for all of God's children because He loves them. 

I love you all more than all the fish in the sea,
Williams shiami


Blast from the past photo.  More to come later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Witness

One of my favorite ideas to discuss with people is how God shows up unexpectedly in their lives. Whether its new thought while being still, ...