Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year!


I want to do more individual emails this week, but wanted to take a minute to tell you all how WONDERFUL it was to talk with you through Skype last week!  I feel like I mostly just gawked at your faces and got to hear what you`ve been doing over the break and in Mexico.  I was so surprised to see Elder Ben Williams join us.  Happiness!  Thank you so much for arranging all that.  It really was a Christmas joy for me.  I felt near and dear to you and hope that you felt that a little bit too. 

Japan--especially the Narita ward--continues to be welcoming, my mission continues to be wonderful and challenging, and my love for you continues to be more than all the eels in Narita--and that is saying something because their city mascot is the eel and there seems to be a resturant for the delicacy around every corner.  :)  I love you all so very, very, very, much! 

Tomorrow we are spending the day cleaning and then the next day reading the Book of Mormon all day together as a mission.  I hope that you enjoy the New Year festivities and look forward to 2014!  Happy New Year! 

Yours always,
Lindsay Williams shimai  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Witness

One of my favorite ideas to discuss with people is how God shows up unexpectedly in their lives. Whether its new thought while being still, ...