Monday, December 9, 2013

Transfers

Hello!  So we received a transfer call this morning and I have some news about where I will be serving next transfer.  My companions and I are all staying in Narita--WOOT!!  While that is the same, our companionship is changing.  Right now we are a trio but for next transfer, Nagamine shimai and Jones shimai will be companions and I will be with a new missionary who I'll meet on Thursday!  I feel so privileged and blessed to be training this transfer.  The elder who called to tell us what would be happening put it wonderfully.  He started out by boldly affirming that President Budge and he and his companion (as the assistants) received revelation.  I feel that.  While I am really insufficient as far as being a "profitable servant" I feel a deep peace--I know that God can do anything.  So, if He needs me to train a new missionary, I can do it because He can do anything.  I am grateful for the examples in the scriptures and President Budge's focus on being humble and relying on the Lord to do His will. 

I know that this is the Lord's work, the work of salvation and that it matters both now and in eternity.  I love you all so much. 

Williams shimai


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Witness

One of my favorite ideas to discuss with people is how God shows up unexpectedly in their lives. Whether its new thought while being still, ...