Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy and Well


*I don't always post the letters as some are pretty short.  Seems like it is a challenge to email everyone  in the allotted time.  

Hello fam!  Thank you so much for your emails!  I love hearing from you all SO much.  Thank you for your faith and love and joy! 

This week we got to go to the temple and have a sisters conference...and I neglected to take out my camera!  Sorry!  I learned so much about how we are not in this work alone and can ever rely on the Savior to help us in our efforts.  In 2 Nephi 9, Jacob describes the Atonement as infinite.  I love that idea so much and know that it really is true--that we can draw on the Savior`s goodness and grace and power ALWAYS.  It is such a gift. 

Until next week, know that I love you and am happy and well.  Sorry for the lack of detail! 

Love,

Williams shimai

1 comment:

  1. Hi family of Williams Shimai:) I'm Jones Shimai's mother and think it is wonderful that Williams and Jones were companions in the MTC and are now companions in Japan as well. What a bond they will always share!
    Hannah wrote in her email today - 'Im pretty blessed to have Nagamine Shimai and Williams shimai as companions. They are both subarashii (awesome) missionaries. Nagamine shimai is an awesome trainer, shes the sister training leader for Chiba zone. She is very experienced and an excellent teacher. Williams shimai is very kind and thoughtful and genuine. They are both super considerate and wonderful examples.'
    I've enjoyed reading Williams Shimai's blog and can see she is a lovely person and a great missionary. Jones Shimai has a facebook page that anyone is welcome to join - Sister Hannah Jones' Mission to Japan.
    God bless Sisters Williams, Nagamine and Jones. xo

    ReplyDelete

Another Witness

One of my favorite ideas to discuss with people is how God shows up unexpectedly in their lives. Whether its new thought while being still, ...