Sunday, November 10, 2013

Salutations!



So this week went by really quick, but here are a few photos and even fewer words to let you know what happened this week. 


I am happy, safe, and well.  I was so shocked and grateful to receive a package from David and Kelly!  So many thanks to them! 

Kind of like Grandma and Grandpa Brown, I had no idea that Tokyo would be so international!  Right now we have a few Japanese investigators, a sister from the Philippines, and a sister from the Dominican Republic that we are teaching.  They are so cool and I feel such appreciation and love for them when we teach.  I am so grateful for that gift in missionary work--feeling love for people.  I think that focus often helps me to forget myself and reach out to others by speaking to them on the train, on the street, or inviting them to make changes in their lives to come closer to Christ.  I know that as we focus on the Savior, our hearts change.  We can lay aside our fears and our mistakes and our sins and take up greater resolve, strength, and hope because of His atonement.  It is SO COOL.  And so abundant and continuous. 

OK, know that I love you all and am grateful for each of your examples.  HUGS! 

Williams shimai



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Witness

One of my favorite ideas to discuss with people is how God shows up unexpectedly in their lives. Whether its new thought while being still, ...